Monday, May 30, 2011

Q&A: Help me, I'm so scared?

Question by Aphrodisiac: Help me, I am so terrified?
okay i am freaking out proper now. i stole my very best pals blackberry due to the fact i was so mad that she stored on utilizing it every single second of every single day and i really feel so significantly guilt. Apart from that, shes chatting to the discipline coodinator and tracking down who it is and wont stop right up until the man or woman who stole it faces their implications. They are heading to search at the protection cameras. I returned it this early morning and she asked him this afternoon i am so afraid and i experience so a lot guilt and im paranoid what really should i do?! i cant eat or rest and i sense like shit now i know i was wrong but i dont want to shed my friendship due to the fact of this but i dont know how to describe it to her shes truly mad about it even though she acquired it back AND obtained the latest model of the blackberry. I cant cease considering about it either and i just dont know what to do because of i tell her i will shed her friendship and most likely all my buddies and my school only has 200 folks so everyone will know and search down on me and judge me im so fucking terrified this school is my daily life ive been here eversince preschool and im now 16 help me
i read some of these and the factor is, if i tell her im great with that but she will certainly notify our group manufactured of seven men and women who will spread it for positive. and she'll also inform men and women outdoors my school that are my greatest pals also and i truly cant take that im having suicidal ideas about this its driving me ridiculous
also most of my outdoors college buddies have blackberries as effectively and like all of them all round at any time since they received 1 theyve all turned negative and gotten influenced by consuming and smoking. I dont want to notify her im so frightened and i KNOW she will make my existence poor even if she just tels her pals and doesnt mean to is there any way out?!


Finest answer:

Solution by uptown woman. ♥
Prior to they view the security cameras, confess proper now that you are the one particular behind it. It would be so considerably better. Aside from, its your fault. You just have to improve your self confidence out and say, I did it but I never wanna eliminate our friendship. Discuss to her and say you might be sorry. If she's your finest friend, she'll understand. Crying may support a bit.



Give your solution to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment