Saturday, May 28, 2011

Q&A: Can I make my computer webcam into a motion-sensored cam?

Question by livelaughlove: Can I make my pc webcam into a movement-sensored cam?
I require a protection camera so I wanted to use my webcam on my laptop computer to record a space when no one's property, but I want it to ONLY start off recording when motion is detected. Is there a program that I can download for free of charge that uses my webcam to document employing motion detection and captures a photograph or video when movement is detected? It would be better if it could also have an selection of sending the picture by way of e mail or cellphone to myself when it is taken, so I can know when to rush property. I have heard of programs that do this and a lot more, but they are challenging and not free.

Additional info I do not know if this matters but:
I'm using Windows Vista and I have a webcam developed into my laptop (but there is no motion detection choice.)
Please support this is urgent!! I will give ten pts greatest remedy!!


Best answer:

Reply by Angel From The Sky
Maybe you should go consult the keep for that type of point. Simply because what I believe, is that only an engineer like my dad could do that (he will consult you tons of questions although)!



What do you assume? Reply below!

No comments:

Post a Comment