Monday, May 30, 2011

Q&A: I think I have someone stalking me...?

Question by ~~Dark Attractiveness~~: I think I have an individual stalking me...?
About two months in the past, I was home on your own and I was in my area carrying out research. When I arrived downstairs to the kitchen to get one thing to consume I saw someone standing on my rear porch. It was dark exterior so I couldn't see his experience, but he was just standing there watching me with a really large coat on. Right after staring at me for like a moment, he just nonchalantly walked off the porch.

About a week later on, when I came home late from school, I noticed the very same guy (I know becuase he had the same gloves, coat and hat on) was leaning against the tree, standing across the road and was staring at me whilst I walked into the home. About a number of days later, he was standing on the porch again although I was property by myself, but this time he would not go away. I named the police but he walked off prior to they arrived. I failed to want to go outdoors and uncover where he went becuase I failed to want nearly anything to take place to me. I described him to the police as finest I could (I can by no means get a excellent search of his encounter, he constantly wears a hat and hood) and the cops said they'd see out for him.

But yesterday, he was strolling across the road from me even though I was going house late again from college. I switched streets so that I could prevent him, but when I acquired to my home last but not least, he was viewing me from across the street yet again.

So I'm genuinely terrified. My dad and mom are thinking of acquiring protection cameras for the backyard. But what if he begins spying on me in which ever before I go? He only follows me from the train station, but what if he starts following me all the way to college. I never know what to do and I'm genuinely freaked out.

I require aid.


Greatest answer:

Solution by :D
Your proper to be scared. This guys seems like he's up to no good. Preserve doing what your previously carrying out. Make positive to maintain an eye out for him and if he starts following you to school phone the police and make positive you preserve your cell mobile phone charged and with you all the time so you can call somebody if you require support. And, check out your finest to get a very good look at his encounter.



Know better? Depart your very own solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment