Friday, May 27, 2011

Q&A: How can I view my tv's video feed on a phone or pc over wifi?

Question by Me: How can I see my tv's video feed on a mobile phone or pc about wifi?
Is there a way to view what is showing on my television remotely by way of wifi or wan? I'd like to remotely watch the video feed from my residence security digital camera (and hear f possible) from a cell mobile phone and personal computer. My digital camera is a GE 45236 wireless camera with transportable monitor. I will not know the right technical terms so bear with me. I am assuming right after connecting the check to the television there is a way to take what is showing on the television and stream it through my wifi? Or can I connect the keep track of/receiver to the personal computer or router? I've gone to severa diverse store hoping to buy what I want and I am advised at every area it is not and I'm told at every place it is no possible.(Sears, finest buy, radio shack). Many thanks for yalls assist.

I would value any suggestions for anything at all like this or measures on this direction.


Greatest solution:

Answer by Buckaroo
There are protection cameras that can do this but I dont know if any safety digital camera can.

Purchase the security method that can do it and substitute the one you have.



What do you assume? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment