Monday, May 30, 2011

Why did the bowling alley erase my record?

Question by Wassup its Bruno: Why did the bowling alley erase my document?
I've not long ago got a excellent score when i went bowling the other day. It was a flawless game and every person cheered as i received 300. I felt like the champion of the world and was fist pumping and everything. i even hit this aged lady in the face while undertaking so. but it didnt make a difference, since i was a champion that day. I was the best about, no one was heading to ever provide me down. Even so later on that night as i was hanging about the snack bar and telling everybody my courageous tale, the men and women who run the joint stated that my file was null and void. i was like WTF? you cant do that, they mentioned that they had evidence that i was cheating. they explained that i was using fake bowling balls and cheating. I told them that i had my own custom balls that i carry. They desired to see so i showed them my armadillos that i had brought with me. I skilled them to knock down the pins as i rolled them down the alley. Apparently trained armadillos is considered cheating and they had banned me from all bowling alleys and even took away my armadillos as evidence along with the protection cameras with footage of me bowling armadillos. query is, why in the hell did they erase my file of a 300? i obviously acquired all strikes with my armadillos. how in the hell is that even cheating anyway? how do i get my record back? ( and my armadillos?)


Greatest remedy:

Solution by Coolio
If you had been a accurate Jersey Boy you would know the remedy.



Add your own answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment