Monday, May 30, 2011

domestic abuse against men?

Question by eriedolphin12: domestic abuse versus guys?
I do not know what to do and need advise. It can be a genuinely extended, difficult tale, but I will attempt to sum it up the best that I can. I got into the middle of a nasty divorce to support my good friend. He kept promising me that if I help him out, like monitor our protection cameras to see what his ex-wife was carrying out to his points, which she was throwing out and burning. I have support him so significantly that this has been a peice of cake for him, but a nightmare for me and my family. He stored promising myself and my husband that her day is coming. That he will press costs for every thing she has done. Effectively, it's the stop, he goes to court, tells me he never ever planned on pressing expenses and that I need to get more than it. I really feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I experience like I have been utilized to do his dirty function. What are your thoughts?


Finest remedy:

Solution by spirtnight
forget it, just move on, and get away from him



Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment