Monday, May 30, 2011

Is this as foolproof as my friend would like to believe?

Query by Ashtray Heart: Is this as foolproof as my friend would like to believe?
She needs to steal a jacket from Urban Outfitters. It really is my favourite shop, too, so I'm pretty positive their security isn't the tightest. I've by no means noticed alarm methods or safety cameras. Also, I know UO is well-liked with the teenage shoplifters.

She's planning on bringing some items into a altering area with her and reducing the tag off the jacket. Then she's going to place it on underneath her sweatshirt or a thing. She says the crucial is coming out with the same number of outfits that she arrived in with, so she's producing sure to carry yet another older jacket to deposit somewhere. Essentially, she's replacing a piece of garments that she isn't going to want any more with a new jacket.

Will this operate? I am skeptical that it is totally foolproof . . . Aren't there items like invisible protection tags embedded in the apparel?

In any circumstance, I assume the greatest lesson is for her to get caught.


Greatest remedy:

Reply by Christine
I get tempations like this all the time soo..
i truly dont know as bad as it sounds



Add your very own remedy in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment