Monday, May 30, 2011

Why did the bowling alley erase my record?

Question by NONAME: Why did the bowling alley erase my record?
Why did the bowling alley erase my record?
I've not long ago acquired a excellent score when i went bowling the other day. It was a flawless game and every person cheered as i obtained 300. I felt like the champion of the world and was fist pumping and everything. i even hit this old lady in the deal with whilst undertaking so. but it didnt matter, since i was a champion that day. I was the best close to, no 1 was heading to ever before deliver me down. Nonetheless later on that evening as i was hanging all around the snack bar and telling absolutely everyone my courageous tale, the men and women who run the joint stated that my record was null and void. i was like WTF? you cant do that, they explained that they had evidence that i was cheating. they stated that i was utilizing fake bowling balls and cheating. I informed them that i had my personal custom balls that i bring. They needed to see so i showed them my armadillos that i had brought with me. I educated them to knock down the pins as i rolled them down the alley. Apparently trained armadillos is regarded as cheating and they had banned me from all bowling alleys and even took away my armadillos as evidence along with the protection cameras with footage of me bowling armadillos. question is, why in the hell did they erase my report of a 300? i clearly obtained all strikes with my armadillos. how in the hell is that even cheating anyway? how do i get my document back? ( and my armadillos?)


Greatest remedy:

Solution by Tanner
It's distinct that they think, and now have evidence, that you have been cheating. And because you had been cheating, your score isn't really 300, it can be . And isn't really a document (except if a person bowled the incorrect way). So, that is why they took it down.



Add your very own solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment