Saturday, May 28, 2011

Unfortunate situation with an Aquarius?

Question by hijadeyemaya: Regrettable situation with an Aquarius?
I was dating an Aqua guy who disappeared out of nowhere for about a month.. Without having warning. Our connection appeared good (to my information). Then POOF!! Gone.
So.. I gave him space thinking he would possibly arrive back again about or just conclude the relationship. Simple right? No.
Following about three weeks of no get in touch with, I had a pal get in touch with him and pretend to have the wrong amount. Not only did he reply, but he then tried to hit on her and pursue her. (Retain in thoughts he had no concept who she was) He in fact mentioned "You sound genuine alluring girl.. Why dont you call me back again so we can get to know eachother" WTF!!??
Ofcourse I was angry and humiliated.. So I told her to phone him back and play along to see how far he would really go with this.
Nicely he was very interested in her and needed to meet her in particular person. He told her he was single and a bunch of other lies.. So my pal and I made a decision to set him up to get caught. Three days later we had him and his good friend meet her at a bar that she functions at. He was hanging out at the bar attempting to be smooth and laying the charm on thick, while I watched him from the bar office on the protection digital camera.. (Genius program btw) I let about 45 minutes go by so he would experience comfy and then I approached him.
I merely walked up to him, calmly told him that I would like for him to return my belongings that he had in his home, to shed my telephone range, and that I desired nothing to do with him actually again. Then I walked away and went to hang out with some friends that I had there. (His buddy was laughing at him and telling him that he received played) I fully expected him to leave after currently being publicly humiliated like that but he stayed for an hour and a fifty percent and tried to get my consideration.. I was chatting to a guy pal and acting as if nothing transpired (laughing and acquiring a good time whilst totally ignoring my Aqua) The moment my man pal left to go to the restroom, my Aqua races more than and is blurting out each lame excuse he can think of to justify his "disappearance and shady behavior". I advised him that I didnt want to hear any of his BS and asked him in an irritated tone "why are you nonetheless right here? dont you get it? you received caught.. just depart by now". He stored asking who the man was that I was hanging out with and I informed him to mind his very own enterprise. Then I turned all around and ignored him once more. Right after a even though he left and tried to get in touch with me but I didnt remedy..
My question or inquiries in fact are..
1. Considering the circumstances, do you feel that was the greatest way to deal with the predicament (in order to make him search and experience stupid & for me to glimpse like the greater person)?
2. How do you assume he feels now that he acquired caught and called out on his BS?
three. What can you tell me about him contemplating his planet placements in this situation and probably why he felt the need to be so deceitful and shady?
If you have any other insight or comments, I value it.
He is:
Aqua/Sun/Mercury/Mars
Sag/Moon
Cap/Venus

And if it assists I am:
Aries/Sun
Gemini/Moon
Aqua/Venus
Pisces/Mercury
Libra/Mars
Aqua/Rising

Many thanks for all critical input and views!!


Finest solution:

Answer by N.I.B
he is a douche bag , and you are great :) :)



What do you believe? Reply beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment