Friday, May 27, 2011

I got my Blackberry stolen by one of the employees at Calvin Klein!?

Question by Chantal C: I got my Blackberry stolen by one of the workers at Calvin Klein!?
Ok, so i walk into Calvin Klein in Dolphin Mall and I am seeking for my boyfriend who is making an attempt to present me some jeans he likes for me. I recognize a shirt on a show table and a hat... Now right here is when it will get a little challenging i guess in the midst of picking up the hat to check out it on i place my phone down. I didnt even bear in mind, so i was strolling out of the keep and getting about 30 feet outdoors i realize i dont have my cellphone so i scurry back to Calvin's and request around and nobody seems to find my mobile phone!? I was the previous costumer there i acquired there 10 minutes prior to they closed, nobody was there before i received there and no person was there following? Yea your thinking like i am at this position. So i suppose there telling the truth and go residence as depressing as a tiny lady who's best pal just moved away. So the subsequent day (right now) i contact up the keep and inquire to talk to a manager and he evaluations the safety camera and certain adequate i stroll in the store with the cellphone in my hand and stroll out without having it. So now there trying to "help" the culprit come ahead..... Thoughts you i couldnt rest previous night being sooo confident that i left my cellphone there and anyone is just attempting to pull a quick a single. I've cried and really feel horrible. The mobile phone was not even three weeks outdated! Plus i have a cousin that is in Irag fighting and i obtained phrase yesterday that i was suppose to listen to from him today!!! My query is, can i sue Calvin Klein for theft and distress or something along individuals lines...?


Best reply:

Reply by melissa
you could sue, but it wouldnt do any good, it would be a waste of income. Go back again to the store today, consult whats heading on, did you check out calling your quantity to see who answers? Also, I would get in touch with the police and have them meet you there, fill out a robbery report, let the store know you mean company.



What do you assume? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment