Friday, May 27, 2011

I stole a bangle from my favourite high street store..?


Question by Sadie Mckleen: I stole a bangle from my favourite high street store..?
I have NEVER stolen before, ever. I know I never will again. I was in my favourite shop with my best friend, and she took a bracelet. Then I took one as well, but looked up and saw a security camera. I feel SO guilty? What can I do, take it back and make it bait to the CCTV?! Help, the guilt is KILLING me. What if I'm banned for life from the shop, or if they recognize me when I go in there again? GODD.


Best answer:

Answer by bayYbeE
its ok...atleast you realized you were wrong...dont go back to return it..& yes you can go shop there again BUT only after aleast a month...they'll 4get it by then..
& ofcourse never steal again



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment