Saturday, May 28, 2011

I got suspended for self defense against a GUY. How legal and ethical is this?

Query by Rushton: I got suspended for self defense versus a Man. How legal and ethical is this?
So initial off, let me say that this was last monday when we were nevertheless in college. Im a sophomore in hs and a very good student with straight As. I have never ever gotten in significant trouble. I get detentions every the moment and a whilst for tardies or PDA. I have by no means gotten in a fight. So this random new man who smelled like cigarettes and weed walked up to me and asked me if i wanted to go to the christmas dance with him. I advised him no simply because i was by now going with my greatest buddy. He stated he would beat him up due to the fact no 1 but him deserved a woman that looked as good as me. I informed him to depart me alone or i was going to create a statement and i turned close to and walked off. He grabbed me and spun me around and advised me i had to go with him. I advised him no so then he shoved me into my locker. He walked about to me with his arm back like he was heading to punch me so i hit him with my purse. The only challenging things it had in it have been my iphone, ipod, and perfume. His nose started off bleeding and i was about to go get a teacher when a cop grabbed me and dragged me to the workplace. Mr Hardwick, my AP created me sit there even though he had a "conference" with the "arresting" officer, the colleges counsel, and the other guys ap. He came back in like two hrs later on and advised me he was quite disappointed with my behavior. He was like "the consequence of fighting is 4 days out of college suspension then one day in tier II and one in ISS, but due to the fact i like you, i am risking my career and letting you serve the TII and ISS 1st so you can get your finals. Than you will be suspended the first four days soon after christmas and you cant go to the christmas dance." I was like i cant skip the initial 4 days of the term due to the fact i have all new classes. He informed me i ought to have believed about that ahead of i went and broke someones nose. I told him he did not realize what occurred but i was attacked by some crazy pot head and there was a safety digital camera right there. He was like "you really should have tried to diffuse the circumstance" so i mentioned "Then what the hell are teachers for?" and left.

So then later, my dad known as me and told me that he had to do an MRI on somebody from my school due to the fact his mother insisted that he had brain harm from the incident and then asked if he was Paris Fitch's dad. He stated indeed and then she said that i ruthlessly attacked her son so my dad referred to as the college to locate out what transpired (they couldnt get in touch with my mom since shes in england proper now) and they advised him they were not at liberty to talk about the incident then but they tried to make contact with him when it took place but he was in surgical treatment.

So basically, the school thinks it can suspend me for defending myself against a man then not tell my dad nearly anything about the incident. Is this even legal?
Socceref, no one particular could have had time since it didnt search like something was going on until finally he pushed me and it only lasted 12 seconds soon after that.

And indeed i do have proof. I have wittnesses but the college mentioned they are not credible due to the fact they ended up all my buddies so i advised them they essential to use the protection camera but they refuse to examine the tapes.


Best solution:

Reply by Thomas Gorham
You violent animal!
Attacking harmless civilians, you really should be locked up!



Add your very own reply in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment