Monday, May 30, 2011

Q&A: Was this Mean ! i know it was ?

Question by xILovemusicx: Was this Imply ! i know it was ?
Okay me and my pals wait not the Whole whole class played a joke on this kid who is extremely ah-noying my best guy pals planned it out so everybody in the grade would be in on it we(I) wrote a FAKE adore notice to this kid named Joey and it says Dear Joey im extremely in adore with you im not in you class but is ee you everday and my heart stops to uncover out who this is meet me behind the school following the bell rings we put it in his locker on friday he is going to get Monday the total total grade will stand behind the school and laugh plus my man pals slash crush slash the other one likes me forgot about the protection cameras and i did all the dirty work (wrote it place it n locker and the counsler saw me he thought it was mine tho i hope they don't place this on my college report
Laugh my head of no one particular would do that to me considering that they contemplate me well-known or what ever im Secure AND i explained he was being indicate and ahnoying to evryone he attempted to spit on my bffl hailey @$ #^$ @#%$ @^@ is what he is if u met him
I go to PRIVETE College WE GET CHECKED Everyday AND THIS IS MY 1st FREAKING DAY Ever DOIN G One thing LIKE THIS AND Do not ACT LIKE UR Best Cause YOUR DEFF NOT No person IS ITS JUST A STUPID JOKE


Best remedy:

Answer by xoxoxo
thats actually indicate, you need to have to set your self in other peoples shoes, how would you like it if someone did that to you?



Add your own remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment