Tuesday, May 31, 2011

weird jealousy issues...any help?

Query by Marquis W: weird jealousy troubles...any aid?
for a extended time now, i have noticed myself getting to be jealous of my friends very quickly. This only happnes with my really close buddies (sidenote). Whenever i uncover that my pal has something that i dont, regardless of whether it be a very good or undesirable issue, i've tended to want it. examples:
my friend has adt security with cameras, and at any time given that i realized that, i've been figuring out how to raise cash to arm my parent's house.
my good friend has a television in his area, obtained jealous
others like that

anyway, not long ago, i discovered an e-mail sent to my greatest friend's mother or father by our english instructor. it talked about how wonderful the university student was and how he had gotten a 198/200 on his midterm, and many others.
all of a sudden, i never wanna hang out wit this individual, or have anything to do with him. it's all i can think about now and it feels as well obsessive. i locate myself tinking about how to wreck his daily life academically...
wats my difficulty and wat can i do to repair it?


Best reply:

Solution by suz665
It's not them, it's you. There's something missing in your lifestyle and so you become jealous of people close to you. Find a counselor, this is deep. Also very crucial function.



Include your individual answer in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment