Saturday, May 28, 2011

Do I have the legal right to beat someone down if they....?

Question by M N: Do I have the legal right to beat someone down if they....?
I'll be shifting up coming month along with my pregnant wife and 2 youthful kids. The place we are shifting to is on the "undesirable" aspect of the metropolis. Its not horrible but it does have a substantial rate of burglary and these. I currently have a protection digital camera program setup to document and i'll add some alarm sensors to all the windows but I wanna know if someone does attempt breaking into the trailer do I have the legal correct to say beat them unconscious or dead with a aluminum ball bat,club, or this kind of.I live in Illinois. I never have any other alternatives for a area to move to and the police right here are not the finest(they to occupied robbing banks and speeding round city at night for fun)


Very best reply:

Solution by mr pickle
I would be troubled about it after your rage calms down.



Know much better? Leave your individual solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment