Tuesday, May 31, 2011

People Throwing big rocks at my house?


Question by Amy: People Throwing big rocks at my house?
Help!! Here's the story... My house is located in a "suburbian village" which means it is in a middle-class (and above) neighborhood and our house is one of the best looking on the block...so a lot of thugs and hooligans have been eye-balling it. They say there is a ghetto near our "village" and have been passing by our house to get to their house... We've suspected them of killing 3 of our dogs...(and believe me it HURT...they were like family)... and this afternoon they threw a big rock at our house over the gate and it landed on the garage where are made was at that time...1. What if she got it? 2. What if i was there and I got hit? 3. What if our car was there at the time and it got hit?. Besides putting up security cameras...what else do you suggest us doing?...btw, we've been robbed b4...they killed the first dog and came inside the house(when it was under construction at that time so we weren't there)...Me, my mum and 2-3 maids live here. I live in the Philippines btw, so having 2-3 maids here is extremely common just so you know.
sorry for the typos (i.e. "are maid" = our maid)


Best answer:

Answer by over9000mudkips
abandon ship



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment