Saturday, May 28, 2011

Is my computer enough of what I need?

Question by Taija B: Is my laptop or computer sufficient of what I need?
I just not too long ago bought a laptop or computer and I really feel so stupid for not asking this before. I am a school university student, adore to pay attention to audio, and I play Planet of Warcraft. I purchased a netbook with the subsequent specs:
Intel
Processor Kind: Atom
Tough Generate Size: 120GB
Technique RAM: 1024 MB
Display
Exhibit Type: 8.9" TFT
Widescreen Display: Yes
Max Resolution: 1024 x 600 ( WSVGA )
Processor
Processor: Intel Atom N270 / 1.six GHz
Chipset Kind: Cellular Intel 945GSE Express
Info Bus Pace: 533 MHz
Cache Memory
Kind: L2 cache
Set up Dimension: 512 KB
Storage
Hard Drive: 120 GB
RAM
Set up Dimensions: one GB / one.5 GB (max)
Technological innovation: DDR2 SDRAM - 533 MHz
Configuration Characteristics: one x 512 MB + 512 MB (soldered)
Networking
Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
Wireless LAN Supported: Indeed
Video
Graphics Processor / Vendor: Intel GMA 950 Dynamic Video Memory Engineering 3.
Audio
Audio Input: Microphone
Running System / Computer software
OS Provided: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Computer software: Adobe Acrobat Reader, Acer Start Supervisor, Acer eRecovery, McAfee Internet Safety Suite (Trial)
Battery
Technology: 3-cell lithium ion
Set up Qty: one
Operate Time (Up To): 2.5 hour(s)
Notebook Camera
Camera Sort: Integrated
Item Dimensions
Width: 9.8 in
Height: 1.one in
Depth: six.seven in
Bodyweight: two.2 lbs
Shade: Coral pink
Card Reader
Supported Flash Memory Cards: SD Memory Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, MultiMediaCard, xD-Picture Card
Manufacturer Warranty
Service & Support: 1 yr warranty
A lot more Info
Product No.: AOA150-1949
Shipping Excess weight (in pounds): five.1
Solution in Inches (L x W x H): four.three x sixteen.9 x thirteen.2
Assembled in Country of Origin: Imported
Origin of Components: Imported

Can somebody tell me if this pc will be every thing that I will be needing?
Okay. If I had been to upgrade the RAM. How much need to I include and what sort should I add?


Greatest solution:

Reply by Anonymous
No, it is not. The CPU is really weak and there is a dearth of RAM. You can play, but with a Whole lot of lag



Add your personal solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment