Saturday, May 28, 2011

How should I go about trapping a thief?

Query by Daniel: How need to I go about trapping a thief?
Not long ago there have been a slew of electronics thefts at my school. Regrettably, I have turn into a victim in one of them. :(

Somebody jimmied the lock on my locker in the locker room and stole my iPod and a textbook from my backpack. The thief (or thieves) only steal from the locker rooms, due to the fact there are safety cameras almost everywhere else.

They do this often, nevertheless by some means have not been caught... however.

I am interested in catching them, and finding my guide and iPod back. What would be the very best strategy to trap them? Cameras are out of the question because it is a locker space... and that is a crime.


Finest answer:

Reply by corp_752000
Have the quick skinny child in class hide in a locker.



What do you believe? Solution below!

No comments:

Post a Comment